Simple (yet delicious) avocado and tomato salad made with ripe tomatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and salt. This is another one of my super quick salad recipes and is part of my goal of sharing more easy salad recipes. This avocado and tomato salad is one of my favorite simple salads or side dishes. It’s one of those easy to make salads that you can just throw on a plate and eat as a light lunch or afternoon snack. Add some slices of bread and you can also turn it into a quick appetizer or a yummy sandwich. You can also eat on top of tostadas or in tortilla wrap. Or just eat it as, which is what I end up doing most of the time :)
Easy and simple avocado and tomato salad made with ripe tomatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and salt.
- 1-2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ripe and firm avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- ¼ white (or red) onion, sliced or diced
- Cilantro leaves, whole or coarsely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Arrange the tomato slices on a large plate, next add the diced or sliced onions, and avocado slices.
- Drizzle with the lime juice and the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and salt to taste.