Mango lemonade or limeade
Easy and simple recipe for a refreshing homemade mango lemonade or limeade made with ripe mangoes, lemon or lime juice, sugar/honey, water, and ice.
- 14-16 ounces of mango pulp or chunks from about 3 mangos (I used Champagne mangos)
- 1 cup of lemon or lime juice from about 4 large lemons or 8-10 limes
- ½ cup sugar add more or less to taste – can also use honey
- 4 cups of cold water still or sparkling – add more if desired
- Ice to taste
- Mint or other fresh herbs
- Slices of lime or lemon
Place the mango chunks with the lemon or lime juice, sugar or honey, 2 cups of water and a few ice cubes in a blender.
Blend until you have a smooth mix, strain if desired (optional).
Mix in the rest of the water. Taste and add additional sugar/honey if desired.
Serve over ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint and a slice of lemon or lime.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 100kcal