Grape pisco sour cocktail
Grape Pisco Sour cocktail made with pisco, fresh grape juice, lime juice, sugar, egg white and ice.
Servings 2 cocktails
- 4 oz pisco
- 4 oz freshly made grape juice made by blending 1 cup of fresh green grapes
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice from about 2 limes
- 1 egg white – use pasteurized egg whites if you have any health concerns about raw eggs
- 1 tbs sugar – optional
- Handful of ice about ½ cup
- Sugared grapes to garnish
To make the grape juice, combine the grapes in the blender and mix until you have a smooth puree. Strain the mix and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Combine the pisco, grape juice, lime juice, sugar, egg white and ice in a blender. Blend until the drink is foamy.
Serve immediately garnished with grapes.