Bubbly mandarin mimosa cocktail recipe made with fresh mandarin juice, champagne or sparkling wine, and orange liqueur.
Servings 8 people
- 3 cups chilled mandarin juice from about 20 mandarins
- 1 bottle of chilled sparkling wine
- Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
For each drink:
- 2 oz of mandarin juice
- 2 oz of champagne or sparkling wine
- A dash of Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
Pour 2 oz of mandarin juice into each champagne flute – should be about half full for most champagne glasses.
Add a dash of the orange liqueur or Grand Marnier.
Top off each drink with 2 oz of champagne or sparkling wine.